- Parenting Solution for Driving with the Biggest Distraction on the Road…Your Kids!
It's the first day of a fun family vacation. You are on your way to a fun, relaxing & bonding family time! So far, so good! You have entered the car. Now, the seatbelt war begins. Maybe it begins with the children yelping, "Joey, put your seatbelt on!" in a tone that Joey does not like. Joey automatically retaliates with a little push or name calling. You have not even left the driveway yet...and you are dealing with a battle.
- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme! A Positive Parenting Solution for Kids and Teens Who Want Something for Nothing
Make a list of everything your child asks for, outside of food, shelter and clothes. These things are your child's motivation to action. Every person to accomplish anything must at first learn to ask for it or desire it; that is called a goal. Once you have asked for it or you have set a goal, the next required step is to create a plan, and the final step is to persevere through obstacles until the goal has been achieved.
- Am I, The Parent, Causing The Problem Here? I Think It's Them And They Think Probably It's Me
Many Parenting Styles Used Today Are Causing Our Children and Our Teenagers to be Lazy, Unproductive and Demanding! Is There a Positive Parenting Solution?
- What in the World Could Possibly Work to Motivate My Little Brats? How Do I Get Monsters to Move?
Know the reward. Your young child is choosing to become independent. They have things which they feel are important to them and too often well-meaning parents dismiss what is important to the child. Begin to take note of what is important to your child by hearing the things that they ask for. This is their fuel for motivation. When you buy kids things, you are hindering their motivation to do act. When you know the reward, you have the ammo...
- The Kids Don't Even Hear Me Yelling at Them Anymore! What Would Happen if I Praised Them Instead?
When my children were young, it felt like I could stop their actions with simply a look. Maybe it took a single raised finger, or the counting of one, two, three. (I never got to three!) The more I ordered them, the more they complied. Then, overnight, something took place. I have any idea what. They quit "playing orders." Now, the more firmly I order them, the less they react. Exactly what occurred?
- My Parenting Style Was Stealing the Independence, Confidence and Self-Worth of My Child and Teenager
My Parenting Style was Stealing the Independence, Confidence and Self-Worth of My Child and Teenager! When I was 22 years old, I found myself with a lack of education, a lack of money and a lack of self-worth! I was dating an ex-boyfriend, whom I later married, had four children with and divorced, who was 25 at the time, and lived in his parents' basement.
- 8 Positive Parenting Strategies and Enhanced Skills to Guide Your Toddler to End Temper Tantrums
Positive Parenting Strategies 1. Take ownership of your role as a parent. Your role as a parent is not to make your toddler or child happy, buy them things, and protect them from life. It is your role to teach your child the skills that will help them to create success in their life now and in their future. ... As you see the step-by-step actions a parent must take to begin to fulfill their role, you see that it makes sense, doesn't it?
- Exactly, Specifically, Precisely How Do You Expect Me to Work and Get Those Kids to Do Anything?
How happy would you be to discover the answer for getting chores done at home by your child or teenager by asking them only once? I know, it might be hard to believe but there really is an effective positive parenting solution to this nationwide, and from what I am seeing in Mexico, this worldwide issue of lazy, ungrateful and unproductive children and teenagers who eventually become unproductive adults. What can we do about this?
- 3 Enhancements to Supernanny Jo Frost's Parenting Solution: Time-outs, Rules and Encouragement
If you have done any parenting style or parenting solution research at all, you will have found Supernanny Jo Frost all over the internet, including YouTube. When I was raising my children Supernanny Jo Frost was my hero and still is today! What if her child rearing philosophy could be enhanced with new, state of the art, positive parenting solutions that would bring even better results with your child or teenager?
- 3 Good Parenting Solutions to Instill Self-Discipline for Help at Home from Your Children
When things come up with your child or teenager you can punish them or you can learn powerful positive parenting solutions that will help you create positive results and raise confident, successful and grateful children and teenagers.
- Positive Parenting Solutions for a Successful Outing with Your Toddler
How much would you love to have success when you go on outings with your young child or toddler? Imagine being able to take your toddler on any outing and achieving happiness, success and peace. Read and apply the tips in this parenting article to see the successful results you seek.
- 6 Positive Parenting Solutions to Make Raising Kids More Fun
This positive parenting article provides simple but effective parenting solutions you can read about and implement all in the same day. When you use positive parenting you are guaranteed positive results!!!
- 6 Parenting Solutions to Make Raising Kids More Fun With Your Older Child or Teenager
Did you believe parenting would be more fun? This article includes 6 positive parenting solutions for your older child or teenager.
- The Parenting Styles You Choose Directly Affects The Behavior And Success For Your Child Or Teenager
Can we share a new, innovative, positive parenting philosophy with you that works to produce happy, confident and grateful children and teenagers? This article describes a new 100% positive parenting philosophy that produces 100% positive results with every child.
- 3 Positive Parenting Solutions to Disciplining Your Toddler
This parenting article describes positive parenting solutions for disciplining your toddler.