- Budget Home Decorating - Get a Designer Home Makeover Without the Designer Price Tag
Give your home a designer makeover without the designer price tag with these budget-friendly home decorating tips.
- Boost Your Metabolism: 3 Quick and Easy Ways to Rev Your Body's Fat Burning Machine
Three easy ways to rev your body's fat burning machine.
- Non MLM: 4 Ways to Make Money Online from Home with No MLM
Many of the businesses you read about online that allow you to set up and run a business online have some basis in multi-level marketing, but there are plenty of successful online business plans that don't. Here are four online business ideas, which don't have anything to do with MLM.
- How to Save Money when Buying Shoes
Saving money on shoes boils down to making small changes in how you shop and where you shop. If you can adjust the way that you shop and the styles that you shop for, you'll be able to save a lot of money. Here are a few strategies.
- Natural Makeup Looks: Six Tips for Letting the Natural You Shine Through
Here are six tips to help you use makeup to enhance your features while letting the natural you shine through.
- Seven Steps for Saving Time (by Organizing Your Life)
Here are seven simple organizing techniques that can save you a few minutes every single day or week, and that's time you can spend doing absolutely anything you like.
- Reasons People Choose Online Dating
Six reasons people try online dating, and why you might want to consider it, too.
- Online Dating: Tips for Getting Started
If you are new to the world of online dating, this new way of meeting people can get a bit confusing, and it brings a few new potential hazards to be aware of, as well. Here's what you need to know to get started.
- Planning Ahead for a Healthy Holiday Season: Ten Easy Tips
Ten tips to help you and your family stay fit while enjoying the holidays, too.
- Eight Easy Ideas for All Natural Air Fresheners
Eight ideas for quick, inexpensive, and homemade air fresheners and deoderizers.
- Tips for Saving Money on Auto Insurance
Not having auto insurance can bring big financial (and possibly even legal) troubles. But auto insurance can be costly. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways you can save money and still get good coverage. Here are some tips.
- Going the Extra Mile: Long Distance Running Tips for Beginners
If you are a beginning runner and would like to ramp up your running routine (whether it's for your physical or emotional well being or to train for a marathon or a charity running event) here are some tips to keep your body running smoothly and to create an enjoyable exercise experience.
- How to Stop Telemarketers
At best, telemarketers are annoying. They always seem to call at the most inappropriate times and they can be difficult to get away from. And while your first impulse may be to simply hang up or say "I'm not interested," that is generally not the best way to go about it if you want to stop telemarketers from calling your home the next time. Here's help for getting them to stop calling for good.
- Best Ways to Save Money for College
Six tips to help you develop the college savings plan that makes the most sense for your and your family.
- Traveling Off Peak for Discounts
Traveling off peak for discounts is a great way to enjoy bargain vacations and to get access to destinations that you've previously only dreamed of being able to afford. It's also a great way to avoid the crowds and to get a more authentic experience of the places you visit. Here are some tips.
- Vacation Safety Tips
Vacation safety tips that will help you be well prepared for your next trip.
- Saving Money on Birthday Parties: Nine Tips for Frugal Fun
Saving money on birthday parties is something anyone can do. All it takes is a good plan and some savvy shopping skills. Here are nine tips for kids' celebrations that are frugal and fun.
- Eating Out on a Diet: 8 Quick Tips
You don't have to sacrifice flavor and nutrition when you are treating yourself to a night out. Just follow these simple guidelines.
- Overcoming Emotional Eating
Food has always had an emotional component. It can promote positive feelings by causing feel-good chemical reactions in our brains. And when we cook and serve food to someone, we are providing comfort. So how can you tell when emotional eating has become a problem?
- Flying with Kids: Useful Tips for Family Travelers
Air travel with kids can soon leave you feeling as if you need another vacation. Children hate to be cooped up in aircraft even more than adults do. It's not in their nature to sit still, but the last thing you need is them running around shrieking and disturbing everybody else. What can you do to keep them entertained?
- Tips for Traveling with Pets
Traveling with pets is manageable, if you know what you're doing. Here are some tips.
- Traveling with a Toddler
How can you cope for hours at a time with a small bundle of energy who has nowhere to run about? How can you keep your toddler from distracting the driver or annoying other passengers? Here is some useful advice for traveling with a toddler.
- Lower Your Clothing Costs: Eleven Ways to Save Money on Clothes
The cost of clothing can really add up, especially as kids grow and seasons change. Here are eleven ways to save money on the clothes you buy.
- How to Save Money on the Family Pet
When we want the very best for our pets, we can end up sending a lot of money. But it is possible to take good care of your pet without going overboard. Here are some tips to help you make the most of your pet budget.
- How to Stop Junk Mail: Eight Things You Can Do Today
Junk mail is more than a nuisance. It's harmful to the environment. But you may be surprised to find how easy it is to dramatically reduce the amount of junk mail you receive. Here's what you can do today.
- Save Money When Buying a New Vehicle: What You Need to Know
A new vehicle is likely to be the one of the most expensive purchases you'll ever make, so it can really pay to learn a few tricks before heading to the dealership. Here's what you need to know.
- Saving Money on Back to School Expenses: Six Smart Shopping Strategies
It's time to get the kids back to school, and that always means extra expenses. With the clothes, backpacks, lunch totes and school supplies, we parents can spend a small fortune. But it is possible to save with smart shopping strategies. Here are six tips you can use to save money today.
- Healthy Fast Food: Easy Guidelines for Choosing the Best Fast Food
Fast food is quick and easy and, with all the new dollar menus, it can be an affordable option, too. But eating too much of the wrong kind of fast food can be unhealthy, with loads of saturated fat and extra calories. Use these simple guidelines to easily choose the healthiest choices from each fast food menu.
- Neti Pots for Nasal Problems
How often do you clean the inside of your nose? Practitioners of jala neti have been using neti pots for thousands of years to help with sinus and nasal problems. Here, how a neti pot may be able to help you.
- Planning a Family Cruise: Set Sail with the Family
Planning a family cruise has never been easier. Here's what you need to know.
- Making Polymer Clay Beads: A Fun New Craft Idea the Whole Family Can Enjoy
Homemade polymer clay beads are getting a lot of attention in the crafting world. Here's what you need to know to get started.
- Online Dating Scams: What to Look for and How to Protect Yourself
How to spot online dating scams, as well as specific ways you can protect yourself.
- Eight Ways to Save Money on Gas
Knowing ways to save money on gas can make a big difference in your monthly fuel bill, whether you are embarking on a long journey or just making a daily commute. Here are eight top tips for gas savings.
- The Spa Experience At Home: Create Your Own Spa at Home in Six Easy Steps
Creating your own mini home spa is simple and affordable. Whether it is a daily, weekly or monthly indulgence, here are six steps to creating your own luxurious at home spa.
- How to Write Online Dating Profiles: 12 Quick Tips
Writing the online dating profile is one of the most important steps to successful online matchmaking. And it can be the most intimidating. Here are twelve quick tips to help you write a profile that gets noticed.
- Anti Aging Skin Care: Four Ways You Can Help Prevent Premature Aging
Each day, your skin is pummeled by agents that can cause aging: Everything from overexposure to sun and wind to dehydration and air pollution. Your skin may begin to appear dull and lifeless, and you may start seeing wrinkles around your mouth and eyes. But you can fight against premature aging of your skin, with just a little know how and follow through.
- Fun and Sun in Florida: Ten Best Beach Picks
If you are looking for a holiday with lots of sun, sea and sand, Florida is the perfect destination. With more than 1,100 miles of beaches along its sultry coasts, Florida has something for everyone. Here are details on ten of the best beaches in Florida.
- Five Easy Steps for Choosing the Best Babysitter
Babysitters are entrusted to care for the most precious people in your life. Here are five steps you can follow to make sure you hire the best candidate for the job.
- Online Dating Tips: How to Make Online Dating Work For You
Internet dating may at first seem like a drastic (and perhaps risky) step to take. But there are things you can do to maximize your chances for success while minimizing the risks. Here, what you need to know.
- Sell Your Stuff: A Free Online Guide to Selling on eBay
Whether you are getting started or getting serious about making money online with eBay, here is what you need to know, including where to find products to sell for maximum profit.
- Best Beaches in California: Six Sweet Shorelines for a Dream Vacation
When it comes to fun in the sun, southern California has it all. Here is a guide to six of the best beaches in California.
- Unique Baby Gifts: 8 Meaningful Ideas the New Family Will Love
Give a gift that will be meaningful to the parents, as well as something the child will treasure as she grows. Here are eight creative ideas for baby gifts.
- Games to Play at a Baby Shower: Ten Fun, Easy Games Your Guests Will Love
After all the hard work of pregnancy, every new mother loves to relax and have fun at her baby shower. A few well-chosen baby shower games can add to the excitement and make sure everyone has a great time on an occasion she will want to remember forever. Here are ten fun baby shower games for you to enjoy.
- Weight Loss Walking: Create Your Own Walking Weight Loss Program
Of all the exercise programs, walking is perhaps the simplest and the cheapest. Walking can also be one of the most effective exercise programs because walking is a form of exercise that many of us enjoy and will actually take time out of our busy days to do. Here is what you need to know to create a fitness program that works for you.
- How to Dress to Look Thinner: 28 Tips You Can Use Today
Modern fashions make it easier than ever to appear more slender, no matter what size you are. Here are 28 instant ways to appear thinner just by making small changes to the way you dress.
- Wine Guide for Beginners
You do not have to spend a fortune or spend hours reading labels to make good wine selections for your dinner guests. Here is a concise wine guide for beginners.
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas: 22 Unusual and Inexpensive Ways to Celebrate Mom
The most endearing Mothers Day gifts are those with a personal and sentimental touch. Here are 22 unusual and inexpensive ways to celebrate mom on her special day.
- Disney Travel Tips: What to Know Before You Go
With a little know how, you can plan the trip of a lifetime for a lot less than you might think.
- Protect Yourself When Shopping Online: What You Need to Know
Shopping online allows us to research and find just the right product at the best price, anytime of the day or night. But how do you maintain your safety and privacy in the online environment? Here is what you need to know to protect yourself when online shopping.
- Safe Online Dating: What You Need to Know
Online dating has hit the mainstream. People of all ages and stages are taking advantage of interpersonal tests and technology to find a match that is just right. But is online dating safe? Here is what you need to know before venturing into the online dating world.
- Visiting Cancun on the Cheap
Cancun combines the peace of the beach with a fun and fabulous nightlife. Here are tips for getting there on a budget.
- How to Save Money on Groceries
One of the best ways to get ahead financially is to know how to shop smart. Reduce your costs at the grocery store simply and easily each week with these tips.
- Beading Basics: What you Need to Know to Get Started Beading
Stringing beads is a fun way to reduce stress and explore your creative side. Here is how you can get started today.
- Insider Travel Tips for Mexico: Beyond Cancun
The last time I was in Mexico, so was everyone else, or so it seemed. But it is possible to travel to Mexico and enjoy a white sandy beach and some peace and quiet at the same time. All you need to know is where (and, in some cases, when) to go.
- Eight Ideas for Your Most Romantic Valentine's Day Ever
Here are eight ideas for giving a Valentine gift that is personalized and sentimental. Combine two or more of these ideas to create a Valentines Day that will be remembered for years to come.
- Healing Dry Skin: Eight Easy Home Remedies
Eight ways to soothe dry skin.
- Secrets of Budget Travel for Families: Real Tips You Can Use Before Your Next Vacation
No question, you can drop thousands of dollars on a one week getaway, but you certainly do not have to. If you know a few simple secrets, you can stay within your budget and still enjoy an exciting, unforgettable trip with the kids. All it takes is a little creativity and knowledge. Here is what you need to know.
- 25 Inexpensive and Romantic Ideas for Valentines Day
You can be romantic this Valentines Day without spending too much. All it takes is a little creativity and forethought. The key lies in personalizing your celebration and letting your loved one know how special you feel each ordinary day that you are together.
Here are 25 ideas for celebrating your love this February 14th, and throughout the year.
- Breaking the Sugar Addiction: 16 Tips
It seems as though added sugar is in everything these days. Learn why too much sugar is bad, how much is too much, and what you can do about it.
- 14 Simple Rules for Raising Successful Children
Successful parenting means taking the time to understand what our children need to be fulfilled, confident, and happy. Of course, thatís no small task. Here are 14 guiding principles.
- Does your Home Business Have the Summertime Blues? 7 Ways to Break Out of a Summer Slump
Here are seven tips for reinvigorating your home-based business today.
- Self-Confidence Building: 6 Quick Ways You Can Start Feeling Better About Yourself, Starting Now
When your self-confidence soars, everything benefits - your body, your relationships, possibly even your pocketbook. Here are six simple things you can do today to build your self-confidence.
- A Weight Loss Success Formula: 12 Quick Tips
Follow these twelve simple tips to kickstart (or reinvigorate) your weight loss program.
- Network Marketing Success: 8 Tips for Effective Downline Leadership
Leading a downline is a challenging part of any MLM or network marketing business. But effective leadership is a vital part of helping your downline to produce at top levels. Here are eight success strategies for effective MLM leadership.
- Family Fun: Five Ways to Celebrate Everyday Life with your Family
Those of us who invest our time, energy, and money into raising a family know it better than anyone: there is no substitute for quality family time. Here are five ideas for fostering the closeness of your family.
- Give Your Family a Health Makeover
Fourteen tips for helping your family achieve optimal health and wellness.
- Cheer Yourself Up: 25 Instant Mood Lifters
The blues overtake us all from time to time. Here are 25 quick ways to pick up your spirits.
- Family Travel Tips: 18 Ways to Enjoy a Road Trip
Whenever one of my friends returns from some time away, I ask: "Was it a vacation - or was it just a trip?" When traveling with kids, true vacations are pretty hard to come by. Here are eighteen tips to help you enjoy road trip traveling with your kids.
- Healthy Eating for Families: 20 Quick and Easy Dinnertime Tips
By the end of any given weekday, we have packed lunches, kissed foreheads, gone to work, driven carpool all over town, and now...now it is time to cook dinner. Here are twenty quick and easy tips that can also make for magical family memories.
- Running Tips: What You Need to Know When Starting a Running Routine
Strong legs, strong lungs, strong will. Such is the portrait of a typical distance runner. The good news is that you can be a runner, too. Here is what you need to know to get started with your own running routine.
- Exercise Tips: 25 Ways to Stay Motivated
How do you go from a sporadic, on again, off again exerciser to someone for whom exercise is a lifelong habit, as natural and necessary as going to work and eating regular meals? Here are 25 tips from someone who has been on both sides.
- 50 Ways to Say I Love You
It is important to say I Love You with both passion and frequency. And we can say it not only with our words but with our actions, with our facial expressions and body language, even with our thoughts. Here are 50 simple ways you can demonstrate the depth of your love.
- Home Maintenance Checklist for Fall and Winter
Here is a handy checklist of fall and winter home maintenance tasks to prepare your home (and your family) for the colder temperatures ahead.
- Halloween Activities for Young Children
Celebrate the annual Fright Night with these sixteen fun (and not so scary) ideas, especially for young children.
- 16 Simple, Everyday Ways to Save Money
As a mother with three kids and a very hardworking, hungry husband, I have discovered that absolutely nothing is cheap. I have also discovered that it is the small, daily changes we have managed to make that have had the most profound impact on our budget. Here are 16 of the simple, everyday changes that have worked for us.
- Homemade Halloween Face Paints and Makeup Ideas
Creating special effects with makeup is much easier than most people think. You will not even need a fancy makeup kit because these effects can be created using items you already have in your cosmetics bag or kitchen cupboard.
- Back to School Savings: Six Ways to Save Money During Back-to-School Time
Back to school expenses can be overwhelming. Here are six simple ways to save money while giving your children what they need to hit the books this year.