- Should We Love Everyone Or Just Those People We Deem Worthy?
This article describes the awakening of a hardened criminal while serving his third lengthy prison sentence. His awakening led him to the realization that even the most reviled members of society are beings of light and love to which we are intimately connected as co-creators of the universe.
- Who Do We Hate?
Hate comes in many forms. The author felt compelled to write this article in response to a comment made concerning hatred of Americans by citizens of our ally countries. This article also discusses racial intolerance in America with special commentary concerning the protests resulting from the Zimmerman verdict.
- What In The World Is Happening To Our Food Supply?
Conventional Farmers are Subsidized by our Government, But Organic Farmers are Not! Why is the food supply in America in so much trouble? And, what can we do to fix it?
- Thomas Schoenberger - Top Secret Conspiracy Theory
A conspiracy theory purports to explain a social, political or economic event as being caused or covered up by a covert group or organization.
- Solaris Medical Wellness Appreciates Patient Feedback
Dr. Ken McWilliams, providing hormone replacement therapy in Chandler, encourages patients to leave reviews of Solaris Medical Wellness to help improve care offered.
- Cosmetic Dentist In Roswell Stands Out Among The Rest
Dr. Wyman Martin, Roswell cosmetic dentist, offers exceptional dental service for patients of all ages.
- Medspa In Lawrence Is Now Offering Sclerotherapy For Leg Vein Treatment
Sclerotherapy leg vein treatment is now available at AesthetiCare, Lawrence MedSpa.
- Medspa In Leawood Provides Relief From Excessive Sweating
AesthetiCare now offers a solution for patients suffering from embarrassing sweat-MiraDry.
- Gynecologist In Rockville Launches Mobile Website For Increased Patient Knowledge
Potomac Obstetrics & Gynecology, Rockville gynecologists, announce the recent launch of their mobile website for easy access while on the go.
- Home Design Outlet Center To Open A New Showroom Warehouse In Houston, Tx In December
Home Design Outlet Center, an online retailer of bathroom vanities, has signed a new lease for a 24,000 square feet warehouse located at 8017 Pinemont Suite 200 Houston, TX 77040.
- Springfield, Va Urgent Care Center Launches Interactive Practice Website
Dr. Mark Davis invites patients to explore the new website for VMAC, a walk-in clinic in Springfield, VA.
- Bridgeton Dermatologist Introduces Patients To New Social Media Channels
Dr. Lisa Ring, dermatologist in Bridgeton, MO, is excited to invite her patients to visit Dermatological Treatment Center's ever-growing social network-Facebook and Twitter.
- Dentist In Suwanee, Ga Offers Online Specials For Improved Care
Dr. Tatiana Shifrin, dentist in Duluth, invites patients to visit Shifrin Dental's website for updated specials.
- Portland Dentist Creates New Mobile Website For City Dental
Dr. Theresa Calcagno, dentist in Portland, OR, improves patients' access to important dental information from City Dental through the launch of mobile website.
- Aurora Dentist Launches New Mobile Website For Improved Dental Knowledge Accessibility
Dr. Nasima Thobani, dentist in Aurora, IL, invites patients to explore Advanced Family Dental of Naperville's new mobile website from their smartphones and tablet devices.
- Yonkers Dentist Invites Patients To Leave Reviews After Appointments
Dr. John Bobinski, dentist in Yonkers, values patient testimonials of their experiences at his practice and encourages them to continue to leave them via popular search engines.
- Charlotte, Nc Dentist Restores Patients' Smiles With Dental Implants
Dr. Richard Bateman, Charlotte dentist, offers dental implants for the successful replacement of missing teeth.
- Foot Doctor In New York City Is Now Offering Laser Treatment For Toenail Fungus Removal
Dr. Gary Evans, podiatrist in New York City, utilizes the new PinPointe FootLaser for the successful treatment of toenail fungus.
- Toledo, Oh Dentist Offers Mobile Website For Instant Access While On-the-go
Dr. Charles Latham, dentist in Toledo, OH, invites smartphone and tablet device users to utilize the new mobile website from any location.
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon In Oak Brook, Il Shares Patient Testimonials Online
Dr. Alexandria Saulis, board certified plastic surgeon in Oak Brook, Naperville and Hinsdale, invites patients to read and leave reviews of Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, S.C.
- Schaumburg Rehabilitation And Transitional Care Facility Shares Patient Testimonials
Claremont Hanover Park offers successful transition testimonials for future guests to view prior to their treatment.
- Mississauga Podiatrist-Chiropodist Incorporates New Procedure Into Office
Mark Bradley and Marilyn Bradley, Podiatrists/Chiropodists in Mississauga, ON, provide patients with Pedigait High Speed Digital Video Gait Analysis for improved diagnosis of foot biomechanics.
- The Reasons Why Greece Should Leave The Eurozone And Return To The Drachma
Greece should pull out of the eurozone and go back to the drachma, the country's currency until it switched over to the euro in early 2002. The benefits of Greece regaining control of its currency, such as increased competitiveness, would outweigh the costs of leaving the eurozone and defaulting on its debt.
- Brooklyn Podiatrist Invites Patients To Join Practice's Online Social Networking Sites
Dr. Michael Perlstein, podiatrist in Brooklyn, increases patient interaction and knowledge with social media outlets - Facebook and Twitter.
- Patient Testimonials Reinforce Patient Confidence With Cosmetic Dentist In Sacramento
Dr. Yen Lieu, Sacramento dentist, offers patient testimonials for improved dental experiences.
- Flint Dentist Celebrates 17 Years Of Experience In Dentistry
Dr. Scott Pelok, general dentist in Flint, maintains quality dental health care with 17 years of expertise.
- Newark Dentist Introduces New Technology For Enhanced Dental Care
Dr. E. Julian Caldwell, dentist in Newark, invites patients to experience the precision of new dental lasers at their next appointment.
- Dentist In Overland Park, Ks Offers Affordable Care For Patients
Dr. Stephen Haake, Overland Park, KS dentist, incorporates practice specials for discounted dental care.
- Voorhees, Nj Dentist Enhances Practice With New Dental Technology
Dr. Barry Kliger, dentist in Voorhees, NJ, provides advancements in technology for procedure precision and accuracy.
- Dentist In Fort Wayne Enhances Patient Knowledge Of Dental Health Care Through Online Resources
Leading dentist in Fort Wayne, IN creates online education library for easy access to dental health care information.
- Rochester Hills Family Dentist Creates Online Patient Forms To Expedite First Time Visits
Dr. Phyllis Indianer, cosmetic dentist in Rochester, utilizes her experience in dentistry to provide patients with more one-on-one treatment time.
- Carlsbad Dentist Launches Online Smile Gallery To Showcase Previous Patients' Smiles
Dr. Scott Peters, dentist in Carlsbad, invites patients to view previous patient procedures via the online smile gallery.
- Frederick, Md Podiatrist Creates Healthy, Pain-free Lifestyle With Foot Care Store
Dr. Daniel Michaels, podiatrist in Frederick, MD, offers a complete line of products to assist patients in recovery and management of foot conditions.
- Ann Arbor Family Dentist Offers Online Appointment Requesting For Patient Convenience
Dr. James Lee, dentist in Ann Arbor, invites patients to make appointment requests online for their next appointment.
- Sugar Daddy And Sugar Baby Website Achieves High Success Rate
Sugarstube, a niche online dating website, manages to achieve high success rate. For those looking for sugar daddies or sugar babies, this is a piece of good news.
- Madison Cosmetic Dentist Offers Patients Leading Source For Dental Health Education
Dr. Daniel J. O'Connell, cosmetic dentist in Madison, incorporates new dental health care information online through the American Dental Association library.
- New Custom Poker Chips Type Available - Monogrammed Poker Chips For Businesses
The Custom Chip, a Company that specializes in producing custom poker chips, is now able to produce monogrammed poker chips for businesses.
- Dentist In Downtown Chicago Offers Patients An Easier Way To Schedule Appointments
Dr. Carolyn Belke, dentist in Chicago Loop, encourages patients to request appointments online at any point during their busy days.
- Straighterline Adds Seasoned Vice President To Better Offer Ultra-affordable Courses Through Corporate Benefit Programs
Baltimore, MD - StraighterLine announced today that Jaime Cocuy joined the senior executive team as the Vice President of Strategic Alliances.
- Orlando, Fl Dentist Brightens And Straightens Patients' Smiles With Practice Special
Dr. Marcia Martinez, dentist in Orlando, offers patients affordable treatments for a whiter, straighter smile this fall.
- Straighterline And University Of Phoenix Partner To Provide More Opportunities For Earning College Degrees
BALTIMORE, MD - StraighterLine announced today that University of Phoenix, the nation's largest private university, has joined StraighterLine's network of partner colleges.
- Cosmetic Dentist In Westchester County Provides Quality Care Since 1973
Dr. Fedele E. Vero, Westchester County cosmetic dentist, provides high-tech quality dental care for his 38th year.
- Toms River Cosmetic Dentist Offers Brighter, Whiter Smiles For Life
Dr. Stan Mahan, emergency dentist in Toms River, provides free whitening for life for new patients.
- Albany State University First In Nation To Combine Learningcounts.org And Straighterline Into College 'on-ramp' To Serve Adult And Traditional Students
ALBANY, GA -- Albany State University (ASU)(http://www.asurams.edu/) is attacking the triple problems of college completion, rising tuition and poor college preparation by encouraging students to "Start College Before College."
- St. Louis, Mo Dentist Is Patient Referred For Optimal Dental Health Care
Dr. Robert Thomure is referred by patients through PatientFYI which aides in a patient's search for a St. Louis dentist.
- Edison Top Pediatrician Keeps Children As Top Priority This Flu Season
Dr. Nimisha Shukla, Edison best pediatrician, maintains same day appointments for sick children.
- Grandville Dentist Introduces New Educational Resources Via Website
Dr. Lawrence Rieck, dentist in Grandville, MI, offers patients educational resources for increased dental awareness.
- Peoria Dentist Creates Special Offers For Affordable Dental Care
Dr. Yati Yadav, dentist in Peoria, generates practice specials for increased treatment availability.
- Dubuque Dentist Offers Patients New Procedure For Advanced Dental Care
Dr. Heyo Tjarks, dentist in Dubuque, IA, increases patient satisfaction with the introduction of new dental technology.
- Cape Coral Dentist Opens Second Practice For Patient Convenience
Drs. James Holloway and R. Allen Chumbler, dentists in Cape Coral, FL, are pleased to introduce patients to a newly developed office with advanced technology and comfort.
- No Bake Cookies Finally Get A Clean Bill Of Health
No bake cookies are great time savers for people on the move. But unhealthy recipes from traditional no bake cook books are usually served with a slice of guilt. Now, with the emergence of healthy raw snack recipes, this need no longer be the case...
- Weight Loss Gifts Giveaway Tackles Public's Unbridled Lust For Food
Marketers come together to giveaway thousands of dollars worth of nutrition and weight loss products.
- Cincinnati, Oh Dentist Launches Website For Increased Patient Knowledge
Dr. Stuart Levy, Cincinnati general dentist, has established a practice website for enhanced dental health education.
- Dentist In Atlanta, Ga Soothes Fears For Increased Comfort With New Technology
Dr. Donald Rozema, dentist in Sandy Springs, introduces patients to Biolase for improved accuracy and comfort during procedures.
- The History Of Solar Energy
Solar energy is today seen as a viable and inevitable competitor to nuclear energy. By harnessing power from the sun and using it to generate electricity, solar energy proponents have pointed to it as a renewable resource that doesn't harm the environment as a reason to adopt it more widespread. But if you look at the history of solar energy you will be surprised to see that it was not always something that people accepted.
- Dentists In Katy Share Patient Gratitude On Practice Website
Hammond and Thompson Dental Group encourage patients to leave and preview personal testimonials about their experience with Drs. Thompson and Hammond.
- Baltimore Dentist Receives Best Dentist Award For Multiple Years
Dr. K. Michael Murphy, Baltimore, MD dentist, is pleased to announce his recognition as best dentist in 2006 and 2010.
- Sterling, Mi Dentist Whitens Patient Smiles In One Easy Visit With New Practice Special
Dr. Sal Aragona, dentist in Sterling, MI, offers patients discounted in-office whitening for sparkling smiles.
- Dentist In South Charlotte, Nc Offers Patients Discounted Whitening Treatment
Richards and Tripp Dentistry invites patients to whiten their smiles in-office at a promotional rate.
- Podiatrist In Lancaster Enhances Practice Through Online Social Media Accounts
Dr. Thomas Neuman, Lancaster podiatrist, makes online communication and knowledge easier with social media sites - Facebook and Twitter.
- Montgomery Otolaryngology Reaches Patients Online
Dr. Thomas Cawthon of Montgomery Otolaryngology encourages patients to explore new practice website for an improved understanding about ear, nose and throat health.
- Online Retailer Of Bathroom Vanities, Home Design Outlet Center Chicago Joins Skokie Chamber Of Commerce To Support And Serve The Community
Online Retailer of Bathroom Vanities, Home Design Outlet Center Chicago, IL, is joining Skokie Chamber Of Commerce to support and serve the community.
- Brookfield Dentist Alerts Parents About Possible Future Orthodontic And Dental Concerns
Dr. Paul Culver, dentist in Brookfield, takes time to educate parents about the orthodontic needs of their children.
- Orthodontist In Queens Maintains Patient Education Even After Office Hours
Dr. David Choi, Long Island orthodontist and pediatric dentist, increases patient education with access to dental health care via practice website.
- Dentist In Smyrna, Ga Enhances Patient Educational Knowledge Through Educational Resources
Dr. Joseph Pitts, Smyrna dentist, creates new online educational resources for increased dental health.
- Dentist In Lakeview Invites Patients To Follow Practice On Facebook And Twitter
Dr. Eliot Tokowitz, cosmetic dentist in Gold Coast, launches social media sites for increased interaction between patient and dentist.
- Podiatrist In Dekalb, Il Makes First Visit Forms As Easy As Download And Print
Dr. Neil Levin, podiatrist in Sycamore, IL, eliminates time spent on new patient paper work and more time in treatment room.
- Foot Doctor In Scottsdale Helps Patients Choose The Best Shoes For Their Feet
Sports podiatrist in Scottsdale, Dr. Mark Forman, encourages patients to take extra caution when choosing the best shoes for their feet.
- First Report Card Shows Straighterline Courses Earn 'A' For Effectiveness
BALTIMORE, MD - Introductory college courses offered online for just $99 a month may be a more effective start on a college degree for students than those offered for thousands by colleges and universities.
- Mannem Dentistry Rewards Patient Referrals With Teeth Whitening Special
Dr. Sasi Mannem, dentist in Austin, thanks patients for their constant support through teeth whitening special.
- Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist Makes Receiving Dental Care Affordable
Dr. Shervin Louie, best dentist in Los Angeles, offers financing for qualified patients with CareCredit.
- Online Retailer Of Bathroom Vanities, Vanity For Less Announces Free Shipping On All Products
Vanity for Less , an online retailer of bathroom vanities, is now shipping all its products for free. Customers can place orders online, by phone, or by visiting one of the Company's physical showroom.
- Dentist In Maple Grove Offers Specials And Promotions For Affordable Dental Care
Dr. Ryan Francis, family dentist in Maple Grove, releases promotions to protect and make patients' smiles shine bright.
- Patient Testimonials For Boynton Beach Dentist Reinforce Patient Confidence
Dr. Jordan Tomalty, dentist in Boynton Beach, invites patients to share their experience at Tomalty Dental Care with other patients - future and current.
- Dentist In South Charlotte, Nc Introduces Special Offers Via Practice Website
Bateman Family Dental, South Charlotte, NC dentist, makes dental health care more affordable with new online special offers.
- Park City Family Dentist Offers New Way To Communicate Online
Dr. Jeffrey Gordon, Park City dentist, invites patients to fill out online contact forms for streamlined patient-to-practice communication.
- Prior Lake, Mn Dentist Introduces Sedation Dentistry To Practice
Babcock and Morgan Family Dentistry, dentists in Prior Lake, utilize sedation dentistry to aide in calming patients suffering from dental anxiety.
- Nashua Cosmetic Dentist Receives Prestigious Award
Dr. Robert LaRocque, cosmetic dentist in Nashua, is honored to receive Mastership award from the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- Web-based Educational Resources From Dentist In Harlem, Ny Provides Quick And Easy Dental Care For Patients
Dr. Ernest Robertson, Harlem, NY dentist, creates online educational resources for enhanced, valuable dental health care information for patients.
- Boynton Beach Cosmetic Dentist Introduces Easy Online Registration
Dr. Hugh Rosenblatt, cosmetic dentist in Boynton Beach, offers downloadable registration and health history forms via website.
- Dentist In Avondale Makes Dental Care More Affordable With Monthly Specials
Dr. Thihan Phan, Avondale, AZ dentist, releases monthly specials for dental treatments via practice website.
- Mississauga Dentist Renovates Office To Better Accommodate Patients
Dr. Brian Kaplansky, dentist in Mississauga, Ontario, announces the recent renovation of Creditview Dental for increased patient care and comfort.
- Online Retailer Of Bathroom Vanities, Home Design Outlet Center Joined Kiva.org
Online Retailer Of Bathroom Vanities, Home Design Outlet Center joined kiva.org to help people around the world to have an opportunity to create their own businesses, improve their lives and communities.
- Dentist In San Jose Helps Local Schools Through Patient Treatment
San Jose dentist, Dr. Wesley Yemoto, invites patients to brighten their smiles while donating to support their local school.
- Dentists In Katy, Tx Opens Lines Of Communication In Online Environment
Hamon, De Buyl and Associates, Katy orthodontists, are learning more about patient questions and concerns with new online contact forms via practice website.
- Dentist In Provo Keeps Dental Health Care Information Available Around The Clock
Dr. Adrian Huang, cosmetic dentist in Provo, invites patients to visit the new practice blog at any time of the day or night for dental health care information.
- Dentist In Bolingbrook Increases Patient-to-dentist Interaction
Dr. Rani Seeth of Bolingbrook Dental Care, a dentist in Bolingbrook, IL, invites patients to join social network communities - Facebook and Twitter - for continual interaction and updates.
- Dentist In South Charlotte Strives For Quality Appointment Time
Bateman Family Dental, dentist in South Charlotte, NC, focuses on spending more time with patients and less time on paperwork by offering online patient forms via practice website.
- Online Retailer Of Bathroom Vanities, Home Design Outlet Center, Is Participating At The Home Design And Remodeling Show At Miami Beach Convention Center
Home Design Outlet Center, a fast growing online retailer of bathroom vanities will be taking part in the Home Design and Remodeling Show at Miami Beach Convention Center.
- Middletown Podiatrists Offer Emergency Care For Patients In Need
Foot & Ankle Institute of New England, Warwick podiatrists, provide patients with emergency care.
- Dentist In Santa Monica, Ca Enhances Patient Knowledge With Educational Resources
Dr. Roya Levi, Santa Monica, CA dentist, introduces patients to a new level of dental health care through new educational resources via practice website.
- Dentist In West Orange Instills Confidence In Patients Through Online Gallery
Dr. Feldman, cosmetic dentist in West Orange, keeps confidence high with the addition of a smile gallery via practice website.
- Park City Gentle Dentist Makes Appointment Requesting A Breeze
Dr. Jeffrey Gordon, Park City family dentist, offers patients easy access to online appointment requesting.
- Chicago Landscapers Now Accepting Credit Cards For Customer Convenience
Rosario Gambino & Son Landscaping, Chicago landscaping, are pleased to accept credit cards as a new form of payment for landscaping and snow removal services.
- Madison Dentist Gives New Patient Special Offer With Routine Care
Dr. Rodney Messner, dentist in Madison, offers free whitening with new patient treatment.
- Dentist In Carlsbad, Ca Currently Welcomes Walk-ins To Office
Carlsbad dentist, Dr. Scott Peters, is accepting walk-in appointments for no-wait dental care.
- Dentist In Houston, Tx Utilizes The Internet To Spread Dental Health Awareness
Dr. Ellen Lim, Houston, TX dentist, updates website with educational resources for patient benefit.
- Dentist In Lakeway Introduces New Technology For Ultimate Patient Comfort
Dr. Sasi Mannem, dentist in Lakeway, offers patients CEREC and laser dentistry for optimal treatment results.
- Mannem Dentistry Opens New Central Austin Office Location
Dr. Sasi Mannem, dentist in Austin, announces the opening of her practice's new office location in Austin.
- Santa Monica Cosmetic Dentists Maintain Dental Education Outside Office
Drs. Roger and Brett Lent, dentists in Santa Monica, offer patients added educational resources for extended dental health care knowledge via website.