- The Great Game: Utilizing HUMINT In Human Intelligence Operations
The Internet also presents opportunities for various human intelligence operations to be run simultaneously; though conflicting reports may not be deemed trustworthy, and the end results can vary from confusion, to second-guessing plots against the U.S., or Internet data can be used as precursors to U.S. intelligence operations.
- The Arab Spring: Look to Intelligence Management Studies and Counterterrorism Courses for Answers
The US challenge is now to build new counterterrorism courses and intelligence management studies that transform the intelligence data into intelligence information and knowledge.
- Entry Into The Strategic Security Industry - Importance Of Strategic Security Courses
The strategic security industry encompasses the areas of intelligence, counterterrorism, and executive protection.
- Online Terrorism Studies: Recognizing A New Era Through Security And Intelligence Studies
The imperative for the US is to "go back to the drawing board" with objective, intensive, and new online terrorism studies and security and intelligence studies.
- The Role Of Strategic Security Courses And Intelligence Analysis In National Security
Strategic security courses combined with intelligence analysis plays a major role in National Security.
- The Vocation Of National Security: The Intelligence Profession And Studies In Intelligence
The intelligence profession has the responsibility to synthesize all this information into a time-space context that gives expedient knowledge to government policymakers.
- A Corporate Security School Enables Students to Understand Global Security
In order to understand the culture of globalization, it is encouraged for anyone with interest in the security field to go to an accredited and quality corporate security school.
- Incident Management Training Is Critical When Pursuing A Security Management Degree
Incident management training is a course of instruction designed to educate students on principles designed to mitigate critical incidents. Many security management degree programs require students to take these courses as part of the prerequisite for graduation.
- A Security College Can Provide Loss Prevention Education
In trying to employ the proper personnel, it becomes very beneficial to find security personnel with loss prevention education. Due to the upswing in security related jobs, this education has come from a school or security college that specializes in loss prevention and/or security operations.
- Master The Intelligence Cycle With Studies In Intelligence
Programs emphasizing studies in intelligence will provide an in depth discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of the intelligence community.
- OSINT Is An Essential Part Of Intelligence Training And Intelligence Analysis
Intelligence analysis, intelligence training, and studies in intelligence will see more and more incorporation of OSINT into their reports and curriculum.
- Enter Protection Management With A Security Degree Online
Students seeking a protection management degree or security management degree can earn the security degree online.
- Some Intelligence Colleges Do Offer Intelligence Management Degrees
There are credible intelligence colleges which offer an intelligence management degree. Of course, they are few and far between, but that is to be expected as the subject matter is something which requires an experienced expert, and they are in short supply.
- Understanding Differences Between Security Management Courses And Corporate Security Courses
Security management courses and corporate security courses are fundamental in the development of a security professional, but due to the great diversity in modern education, finding the right course may be confusing.
- What Is Strategic Security And Why Is It Taught In Corporate Security Education?
Strategic security takes the many aspects of security and attempts to create security features designed around the protectee, no matter how big or small. Corporate security education is a proven method of training that provides the knowledge not only in the specific security skills, but how they work together to create the desired synergistic effect.
- Get a Protection Degree from Colleges with Intelligence Degrees
Colleges with intelligence degrees are relatively new but nonetheless have an important role in the academic and practical aspects of important areas like protection. The student who earns a degree in intelligence or a protection degree will be equipped with a highly relevant body of knowledge.
- Start a Career in Intelligence Analysis with an Intelligence Education
The DHS has a broad role in homeland protection but a critical part of their work is intelligence analysis and intelligence operations.
- Using Military Education Benefits to Receive a Degree at Military Friendly Colleges
The current availability of military friendly colleges, combined with military education benefits, makes the possibility of obtaining a risk management degree within easy reach of a veteran.
- Bachelor's Degree In Security Can Open Up Many Doors
A Corporate Security University that offers a Bachelor's degree in security will provide courses that address the above aspects and present them in such a way as to allow the student a complete comprehension on how all the pieces fit together. Once completed, the degree allows the student to be better prepared and more capable of adjusting to fit the security needs of his or her employer.
- Loss Prevention Courses Play an Integral Role in Understanding Protection Management
Protection management is a diverse field with many opportunities to learn a variety of specialties. No matter which specialty is chosen, loss prevention courses should be included to provide the big picture of the relationship between the reduction of profit due to loss (shrinkage) and protection management's role in that reduction. The connection between the programs greatly benefits both the specialist and the parent organization.
- Disaster Management Education and Crisis Management Training Enhance Emergency Response Plans
Disaster management education, and crisis management training, when incorporated in an emergency response plan, provides knowledge to prepare for critical incidents and reduce the resources and time lost to battling such incidents.
- Terrorism Studies within Risk Management Training Heightens Employee Preparation
Terrorism studies, when incorporated with risk management training, can provide an understanding of potential threats, their likely attack style and the potential damage to the organization.
- Training From A Risk Management University That Provides Courses On Threat Assessment
Risks are threats to the organization that must be reduced or mitigated. In order to understand this process of risk management a person should look to a risk management university that provides courses in threat assessment.
- Study National Security Studies and Global Security Studies at a Security College
It is very possible that security colleges will be at the forefront of the fight against terrorism at home. They allow citizens who are in the strategic security field, or those who are not, access to national security studies and global security studies.
- Anti Terrorism Officers Can Find Work with a Degree in Intelligence Studies
A student in intelligence studies or a new graduate with a terrorism degree can probably find work directly related to their education. These new anti terrorism officers and intelligence workers will quickly be on track for career advancement because of having the right degree and the right faculty mentoring.
- Why a Physical Security School Can Provide the Best Physical Security Education
Although some conventional schools offer physical security classes, getting physical security education from a physical security school will provide students with a stronger foundation in aspects of physical security.
- Benefits of a Physical Security Course to Obtain a Certificate in Security
Certificate courses provide an excellent alternative to those who find themselves short on money and even time. The certificate provides the holder a sign of competency within a field of study. The protection/ security field is no exception, with many schools offering a physical security course that provides a certificate in security.
- Study Terrorism to Aid Counter Terrorism Training
To study terrorism from a behavioral science perspective allows those in counter terrorism training and related areas to better understand the threat.
- An Incident Management Course or Crisis Management Online Courses Prepare Law Enforcement Officers
Many crisis management online courses offer at least one incident management course that provides the information needed to excel in these promotion exams.
- The Benefits Of Getting Risk Assessment Education From Risk Assessment Online Training
Risk assessment education is often provided through risk assessment online training.
- Take A Risk Assessment Course When Looking For Corporate Security Training
There is no doubt a security specialist with corporate security training is a valuable asset to any type of organization. Even more valuable is that same specialist who has taken, at a minimum, a risk assessment course.
- An Intelligence Education, Such As A Counterintelligence Degree, Can Benefit Law Enforcement
People with an intelligence education such as an intelligence degree or a counterintelligence degree are good candidates to employ ambient data for intelligence purposes.
- A Professional Military Education In National Security Provides For Better Career Options
The DIA plays a critical role in national security. Though there may not be one single qualifying credential for work in the DIA, it is reasonable to presume that a professional military education, perhaps in security studies, brings a potential applicant closer to working in the DIA.
- Homeland Security Schools Provide Crisis Management Education
Homeland security schools that provide crisis management education are perhaps the best source for understanding the complexities involved
- Training In Intelligence And HUMINT Training Can Be Attained Online
Up until recently, there were no accredited universities that offered intelligence training let alone a masters degree in intelligence. However, it is quite possible now to earn a masters degree in intelligence from an accredited university. A masters degree in intelligence can offer HUMINT training and a variety of other training.
- There Are Schools Which Offer Studies In Terrorism And Terrorism Degrees
If you are interested in studies in terrorism or even in terrorism degrees, then by now you are frustrated by the lack of information and relatively few options available.
- Intelligence And Security Studies Lead To Employment
Studies in intelligence and security translate into a real career. Obviously, the need for applicants who have an intelligence education or who have completed security studies stems from September 11th.
- Attend An Online Military School For An Intelligence Education
Education from an online military school is often comparable to an intelligence education that is attained at an intelligence school.
- Anti Terrorism Officers Can Benefit From A Counterterrorism Degree
A counterterrorism degree would offer unique counterterrorism training that would be an excellent adjunct to existing experience in the strategic security field or as a substitute for years of experience in strategic security.
- A Degree In Intelligence Can Help Solve The Intelligence Management Problem
Having such high level oversight is one key part to addressing the intelligence management issue, but intelligence management is best addressed on the lower level where the intelligence work takes place.There is a real need for intelligence training and a degree in intelligence.
- The Value Of A Person With An Anti Terrorism Degree Or A Counterterrorism Degree
In the midst of what has happened recently, the immense value from someone with an anti terrorism degree or a degree in counter terrorism should become all the more apparent
- Ways to Improve U.S. Intelligence: Intelligence Training and Intelligence Management
The problems seen in the intelligence community can be remedied by intelligence training. Extensive and ongoing training can be valuable across the range of intelligence jobs, from HUMINT operations to the managerial level.
- Satisfy Your Counterintelligence Training Requirement With An Intelligence Degree Online
Counterintelligence training that is gained from formal education will advance the security interests of one's employer while also advancing one's career.
- If You Want a Counterintelligence Degree or a Degree in Intelligence, Update Your Status
Social media has become integrated into the fabric of everyday life for most Americans, but sometimes telling the world what you "heart" isn't always the best thing to do for your academic career, especially if you've been considering a counterintelligence degree or a degree in intelligence.
- Intelligence Schools And The Need For A New Take On HUMINT
HUMINT collectors are on the ground in every single location digging and clawing for every scrap of viable intelligence possible, but regardless of how well they perform their duties, we seem to still have a problem with ending conflicts.
- Study Terrorism Through Online Counter Terrorism Courses From Homeland Security Universities
The emphasis to study terrorism should surprise few people in a post-9/11 United States. By studying terrorism, the United States will keep its country and its future safe from harm, while U.S. citizens will be able to live without fear or terror that an attack might occur.
- A Counter Terrorism Degree Online Will Help When Seeking Counter Terrorism Careers
A high demand exists for people trained in counter terrorism. Aside from the observation that the U.S. is engaged in a struggle against global terrorism, evidence suggests that terrorism is ongoing and will be a continued problem in the world.
- Study HUMINT And Anti Terrorism Through An Online National Security Program
A national security program from an accredited university is much more inclusive than, say a specific program or fellowship, as it teaches the student the many facets of important areas such as HUMINT and anti terrorism rather than having a singular emphasis.
- What To Look For In An Intelligence Education Or Intelligence Degree Institution
Both traditional brick-and-mortar style universities as well as newer and more high-tech online institutions have shown a willingness to expand into intelligence education and are offering various types of intelligence degrees.
- The Surprising Link Between National Security Courses, Counter Terrorism Training And The Economy
A continued and sustained monetary effort to support national security courses and counter terrorism training is one of the main keys to success of national security going forward into the future.
- Complete Your Studies In Intelligence And Strategic Intelligence From A National Security College
If a student seriously wishes to seek employment in the national security field they are well served by attaining a degree from a true national security college
- Study National Security And Homeland Security With National Security Training Online
Adult learners have a specific, meaningful, investment in national security training with which to advance their careers.
- National Security Studies And Their Role In Strategic Intelligence
To continue the legacy of success heralded by those who've come before, a new generation of protectors must follow in their footsteps. A degree in national security studies, or similar field, can help accomplish that goal
- Importance Of Studying Intelligence Operations From An Intelligence College
The field of intelligence work is a growing field. Intelligence operations and intelligence analysis has been a mainstay of U.S. national security since World War II.
- Earn A Security Degree Online With A Doctorate In Strategic Security Or Another Protection Degree
There are many distance learning programs in existence. There are only a few, however, focusing on strategic security and protection.
- Police Departments Look to Counter-Terrorism Training to Bolster Homeland Security
Since September 11th, 2001 the world of homeland security has moved from a secondary concern to an area of primary concern.
- Does The U.S. Military Have A Need For Intelligence Operations And Security Training?
The person seeking a career in counter terrorism likely has a good prospect of employment. The prospect of employment is good because of the current and ongoing need for Global Security.
- Counter-Terrorism Schools: Is Obtaining A Terrorism Certificate Worth It In This Economy?
Having a terrorism certificate or degree from a number of accredited counter-terrorism schools can offer you a decided advantage in the current job market, in a field that is not only constantly hiring but which is also stable, well-funded and in exceedingly high demand.
- Counterintelligence Training Through Colleges With Intelligence Degrees
By driving home the importance of counterintelligence training when looking for intelligence schools, students may gain an advanced understanding that some intelligence professionals within intelligence services neglect.
- The Importance Of A Counter-Terrorism Certificate From A Counter-Terrorism School
The field of counter-terrorism is in need of educated professionals to advance the mission of the Global War on Terrorism at home and abroad. A certificate in counter-terrorism can help achieve that goal.
- New Army Focus On Anti Terrorism Training Includes Intelligence Education
The United States Army recently launched an anti terrorism training program for all service members and families in response to the terrorist threat against its community and coinciding with the 10th anniversary of September 11th.
- Intelligence Operations Require Individuals With In Depth Focus On Intelligence Studies
Over the past few decades, the United States military has introduced unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or drones for use in intelligence gathering and warfare activities. Drones are perceived as less risky than manned aircraft and have the ability to gather a large amount of reconnaissance information which intelligence analysts sift through and analyze.
- Strategic Intelligence Gathering Is Vital For Those Who Study Terrorism
In order to assuage their fears, governments must rely upon strategic intelligence gathering in order to differentiate between armed groups and political parties. This essay provides an overview of the current transition in many of these countries along with an explanation of the reliance of those who study terrorism on strategic intelligence gathering.
- Successful Careers in Protection Require Protection Training or Specialized Protection Degree
The combination of increasing global turmoil along with rapid technological advancements has created an impetus for protection specialists to stay on the cutting edge of their field in order to be effective. Protection training and advanced protection education is an important component for one's continued success in this field.
- Political Unrest Illustrates Importance of Intelligence Classes for Successful Intelligence Careers
Social and political revolutions are currently trending throughout the Middle East and North Africa. While some revolutions such as Egypt and Tunisia have been "relatively" peaceful, revolutions in countries such as Libya have created a possible greater humanitarian crisis.
- Counter Terrorism Training Courses Solve the Increasing Need for Counter-Terrorism Specialists
While the threat of terrorist attacks will not magically disappear, counter-terrorism specialists can mitigate this threat to some extent by being prepared and thinking strategically.
- Soldiers Benefit From Army Distance Learning Programs Including Counter Terrorism Courses
Military leadership has recognized that education is vital for the success of the U.S. armed forces. Members of the military can benefit from both the compulsory and optional courses required by the military.
- Bachelor's Degree In Protection Can Be Enhanced By A Focus in Counter-terrorism
Those master's and bachelor'sdegree in protection programs with a focus in counter-terrorism are on the cutting edge and will enable students and professionals to have a better grasp of the protection field and thus better serve their own clients in the field.
- Intelligence Degrees Enhanced by Addition of Counterterrorism Courses
While it is important for future analysts to learn the fundamentals of intelligence analysis and gathering, those who are interested in a specific area, whether that is counterterrorism, counterintelligence, or a specific area such as the Middle East or Southeast Asia, would also benefit by taking coursework which speaks to these specific areas.
- Security and Intelligence Studies Programs Provide a Solid Intelligence Education
The rise in international instability over the past decade as well as the increasingly visible presence of terrorism as it affects the United States, however, has led to a proliferation of security and intelligence
- The Importance of Studies in Intelligence and Need for Partnership with Intelligence Schools
One could suggest that new analysts and even seasoned veterans should continue their education and studies in intelligence through in house intelligence schools or other institutions which provide intelligence training.
- When Pursuing a Distance Military Education, Make Sure to Seek Out a Military Friendly University
Distance education could be a good choice for those service members who are deployed or who simply do not have the time to attend a traditional school.
- The Success of Intelligence Operations and Gathering Depends Upon Solid Intelligence Management
Why must intelligence operations be run by individuals skilled in intelligence management? Successful intelligence management is critical for the success of an intelligence operation, specifically in this day and age when analysts must sift through so much quantitative and qualitative data from new web-based sources
- Why Strategic Intelligence Is Important In Intelligence Training Programs
Given the current global threat environment, an increasing number of organizations are augmenting or creating new intelligence training programs. These programs are designed to train future leaders in law enforcement, intelligence and counterterrorism, military, and even in the corporate world in the art and science behind effective intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Counter Terrorism Training Within the Strategic Security Field May Benefit from Intelligence Studies
Counter terrorism specialists should seek those advanced programs that include core competencies in the field in order to sharpen their skills.
- The Relationship Between Strategic Security and Strategic Intelligence
If you are a professional who is already in the security field but would like to be promoted or move to a federal agent position, an education or training in strategic security is a great complement to your current experience. A degree program that also focuses on the role of strategic intelligence in the creation of security plans could prove to b
- Online Military Colleges and Online Military Degrees Serve the Needs of Both Active Duty and Veteran
One of the many benefits that soldiers receive when they commit to military service is access to generous education benefits. The Montgomery G.I. Bill and the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill help thousands of active duty service members and veterans get the education they need to either advance their military careers or ease their transition into the civilian work force.
- How to Find a Top Notch Online Intelligence Program at an Online Military College
A well rounded education can prove very helpful for a career in military intelligence. While many universities offer courses in intelligence through an online intelligence program, only the organization that you eventually work for can properly instruct you on how to do the job. Some skills you should learn in an online intelligence program include being able to present the info you've collected in a military context and to a military audience.
- The Important Role of Strategic Intelligence
An intelligence career can be many different things, as there are many niche specializations in the field of intelligence.
- Intelligence Studies Programs Provide Benefit to Students by Incorporating Anti-terrorism Training
By incorporating anti-terrorism training into their curriculum, students in intelligence studies programs who go on to work within the counterterrorism field will have a better understanding of how to combat terrorism by using their analytical skills to recognize root causes as well as how to mitigate the current terrorist threat.
- Intelligence Management Training
Due to the new availability of excellent programs, there has never been a better time for students to take intelligence management training. Whether students aim to break into the field, find a new position within the field, network, or advance their careers, the possibilities afforded by intelligence management training are worth considering.
- Security and Intelligence Studies
Fortunately for students who would like to specialize in security and intelligence studies, many private colleges have begun to offer programs in the past few decades. While the quality of these programs varies, a motivated student can find several good options to explore when looking to advance his or her career.
- Imagery Intelligence – A Foundation of 21st Century Intelligence
Those who do have intelligence training and these important skills will definitely be competitive candidates for careers at the NGA or other intelligence agencies. There are also many opportunities for military careers and promotions in imagery intelligence for those who have the right skills and education.
- Air Force Education and Training
Although finding and completing the right degree or certificate program is no small challenge, the benefits it can add to your Air Force education and training are worth the effort. Further education can mean a promotion, a better position, or a better civilian career upon separation. Therefore, prospective students should seriously consider their educational options.
- Security Management Courses: Focus on Intelligence Studies
The days of fighting conventional crime are still at the forefront; our modern foes have presented us with a challenge that must be met with extreme prejudice if we are to protect our nation. Security and intelligence studies will prove invaluable in this success, but we must learn to properly use this important tool and it starts with training and utilizing eour law enforcement agencies as they continue to patrol and protect our neighborhoods.
- The Need for Online Terrorism Studies and Counterintelligence Training
Both online terrorism studies and counterintelligence training are important elements in creating national agencies that keep our country safe from the harm of terrorists on a daily basis, which we learned the hard way on 9/11. Because of this, securing this type of education is a great way to ensure an exciting counterterrorism or counterintelligence career.
- Using Strategic Security to Analyze and Manage Risk
Strategic security is all about forming an understanding of the "big picture" from a rational perspective; and those who are educated, equipped, and trained to analyze the world around them from this lens will be positioned to anticipate emerging threats before they become a reality.
- What a Military Intelligence Education Can Teach You
Ongoing military intelligence education is critical to ensure that military intelligence professionals stay on the leading edge of strategic security issues around the globe.
- Necessary Skills for Counter-terrorism Professionals
Because the threat environment is ever-changing, you need a dynamic learning environment so that you can stay on the cutting-edge. At Henley-Putnam University, we provide students with a thorough understanding of terrorist strategies. We equip our students with advanced counterterrorism skills like how to develop and conduct advanced intelligence collection and perform sophisticated terrorist threat assessments.