You are about to have a baby and you have invited your gang and relatives to celebrate the good news with you. Sweet moments like this deserve the sweetest of treats. Candy has been a favorite treat since most people were kids. Since the dawn of its invention, candies have never lost its charm. Even now, more and more candies are manufactured with various designs and new flavors to enjoy.
Aside from candies, people also do enjoy munching on chocolates, cupcakes, brownies and cookies. They are all tasty and can fill you up. People love to eat, so going for these sweet favors is a sure thing and will make every stomach happy.
For occasions like birthday parties or baby showers, sweet favors are the best choice to give for your guests. Here are some reasons why people like sugary treats:
1. Flavors – Candies, along with cupcakes, chocolates, cookies and brownies have a long line of flavors to choose from. So whatever flavor or variation you choose, your guests will surely enjoy them down to the last bite.
2. Easy to buy – you can buy these sweet treats almost everywhere. You can buy them at your local grocery stores, convenience stores and even over the internet. So if you are preoccupied with other schedules and preparations, you can easily buy your sweet favors with a few simple clicks on your laptop.
3. Easy to store and pack – candies and cookies can be easily stored even in places that are unrefrigerated but temperature should not be higher than the room temperature. Brownies and cupcakes on the other hand may require refrigeration. They can last long so you can buy them a lot earlier than the actual date of your upcoming baby shower. Candies already come with their own wrappers so there's really no need for you to apply extra effort in packing them. Cookies and cupcakes can be packed in personalized cellophane bags or boxes to add creativity.
4. Few people will say no to sweets – man or woman, young or old, they all love these sweet tasty treats. It's almost a sure thing. For this, you will be free from worrying about favors that some of your guests might not like.
5. Cheap – candies, cookies, and cupcakes don't cost a fortune. Since they are cheap, you can buy lots of them and have plenty left over.
A lot of these treats can even be baked or made in your own kitchen. You can melt chocolate and then form them into chocolate lollipops. You can also make cupcakes and decorate them with themed icing. Cakes and brownies are also a party favorite – just use some icing and your artistic skills to customize these treats for your baby shower theme.
These sweet favors are a great addition to spending quality time with your closest friends and relatives at a baby shower party. They make you feel happy every time you eat some. They can also be easily customized for a cute personalized touch. Nowadays, more and more would-be parents are choosing sweet tasty treats as their baby shower favors.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Jamie Highland is a writer who writes about baby showers and other occasions. To see some baby shower candy favors or to view some baby shower chocolate, visit My Baby Shower Favors. Note: You can reprint this article in your ezine, blog, or website as long as the credits remain intact and hyperlinks remain active.
Related Videos on Family
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article