Cellulite is the fatty matter which makes the buttocks and thighs look out of shape. Most women develop cellulite at some point in their lives. Even though the skin disorder does not cause physical harm, it is most unsightly and can cause embarrassment to a woman. A wide variety of treatments are available to get rid of cellulite, although some treatments are more effective than others.
What Causes Cellulite?
There are lots of reasons why some people develop cellulite while others do not. The reasons include:
* High stress levels - when an individual is stressed, his or her body tenses up, causing the fibers and muscles to contract. This restricts blood circulation throughout the body and results in an accumulation of toxins within the body, which contributes to cellulite.
* Heredity factors - you are more predisposed to develop cellulite, if you have a family history of the condition.
* Smoking - this damages skin elasticity as well as destroys the underlying connective tissues, which contributes to cellulite development.
* Dehydration - when there is insufficient water in the body, there will be an accumulation of toxins in the fatty tissues of the body which adds to cellulite formation.
* Certain medication - different drugs like diuretic pills and birth control pills can add to cellulite
* Unhealthy diet - a diet that is high in hydrogenated fats and carbohydrates can worsen the cellulite problem because such a diet increases the amount of fats stored by the body.
So, how do does one get rid of cellulite? Unfortunately, there is no quick fix solution to the cellulite problem. The most effective way of achieving results in cellulite reduction is to have a good exercise routine and manage your diet. However, there are other popular treatments that one can adopt to help decrease unwanted fat.
Mesotherapy is often regarded as the initial line treatment when eliminating cellulite. In this treatment, the patient is injected with a solution containing amino acids, vitamins, minerals plus other substances in and around the affected parts of the body. The solutions enhance blood circulation within the affected areas, thus helping to melt the cellulite. This procedure provides lasting results.
Liposuction is a surgical technique where a small cut is made on the skin and the fat taken out of the affected areas by suction.
Anti-cellulite massage is a pleasurable and effective method of decreasing cellulite. Massaging the affected areas helps to reshape the buttocks and thighs. When massaging is carried out properly, it stimulates blood circulation in the cellulite area. The increased blood flow helps to distribute the accumulated fat to other areas of the body.
It is possible to decrease cellulite by using cellulite creams. These creams boost the breakdown of fat, which helps in decreasing cellulite build up. Aside from getting rid of cellulite, cellulite creams stimulate the production of collagen for youthful skin. Herbal Aloe Vera extracts, caffeine and Shea butter are some of the ingredients contained in cellulite creams.
Lastly, as you consider this cellulite reduction guide, bear in mind that it is essential to drink plenty of water, eat a balanced diet, exercise for about thirty minutes daily and get at least six hours of sleep each day. All these will basic measures will help to prevent the formation of cellulite.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
For more tips and advice on how to get rid of cellulite click the link
For effective advice on how to achieve a flawless body click here
Related Videos on Health
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Powered by ABC Article Directory