When a baby is born, we all know that every personalized gift received will be cherished for years to come. As children age, it becomes more challenging to purchase items that hold a similar value. However, there are special gifts for kids, like personalized kids gifts, that will be used for many years and may even become keepsakes that are beloved treasures in adulthood. The key is to find those favorite kid gifts.
• A baby doll is a sure hit for two to six year olds. Some of the dolls available today are interactive and lifelike. Even a typical baby doll could become the closest companion for a younger girl. The same is true for stuffed animals. When my sister was about four years old, she forgot her stuffed duck named "Ducky" at a hotel. We had to turn around to go pick it up after we left and had already driven about 200 miles. This is a perfect example of how important stuffed animals can be to a young child.
• For girls aged three to eight, consider a dollhouse. There are so many miniature pieces of furniture to choose from today that the possibilities are endless for decorating. In fact, some adults have made a hobby out of decorating dollhouses! Just think you may be introducing her to her very first hobby!
• A special gift for girls who are ages nine to thirteen is a music box. Some will really enjoy music boxes that have a tiny ballerina twirling to the music, while other girls will prefer music boxes that are more sophisticated. When deciding which to choose, try finding one that plays a recognizable song. She will absolutely love this gift!
• For girls aged ten to eighteen, think about giving them a luggage set. Some sets are solid colors while others have patterns. Luggage sets come in a variety of sizes, shapes and the quantity of pieces included, too.
• Another fantastic gift is a beanbag chair. Girls or boys aged seven to seventeen will find this to be a fun gift. There are many different designs and colors available. Be sure to find one that is durable.
• A train set for boys aged two to ten. Boys find great joy in watching trains circle a track. There are sets that have lights that blink, puffs of smoke exiting the funnel, and even bridges that collapse! Just like the dollhouses, there are adults who collect extremely detailed miniature trains to run on the tracks they build.
• Boys adore cars. Boys aged three to ten enjoy diecast racecars. A great gift to accompany those cars is a racetrack.
• Remote control cars, trucks, motorcycles and boats are a hit with boys aged five to sixteen. These vehicles have sound, lights, ability to drive over rough terrain and some are able to spin around.
• Remote control helicopters or airplanes are geat for boys aged ten to seventeen. Remote control flying objects are tons of fun outside or in a place that has high ceilings!
These are some of the favorite kid gifts that will carry special memories. You will be right on track if you refer to this list the next time you are looking to purchase special gifts for kids!
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
When you focus on personalized kids gifts, finding unique ones kids will love becomes less of a challenge. One of the best online sources for personalized gifts as well as gifts for kids is Lillian Vernon, and you will receive the best in customer service, too.
Related Videos on Family
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Powered by ABC Article Directory