The premier of the next season is almost upon us and what better way to celebrate than with some Grey's Anatomy quotes? Sure, we've had re-runs to hold us over (and whatever we kept saved on our TiVos) but we're all itching for new episodes. Pretty soon we'll get our wish, but in the meantime these ten Grey's Anatomy quotes should help hold us over.
1. "I can't think of a single reason why I should be a surgeon, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit." ~ Meredith
2. "She had expectations, women have expectations and you didn't meet them. Hey I live with these women and every time you guys don't meet their expectations I have to hear about it. So it is my business." ~ George
3. "Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. That's not your job. Do you know what your job is? To make your resident happy. Do I look happy? No! Why? Because my interns are whiny." ~ Miranda
4. "The game, they say a person either has what it takes to play, or they don't. My mother was one of the greats. Me on the other hand, I'm kind of screwed." ~ Meredith
5. "Surgery is the only specialty where we don't waste time getting to know the patients. They're slabs of meat, we're butchers." ~ Alex
6. "You want to freeze my body, drain my blood, and stop my heart? In under forty-five minutes? If you go over, is it free?" ~ Joe
7. "I have an aunt who whenever she poured anything for you she would say "Say when!" My aunt would say "Say when!" and of course, we never did. We don't say when because there's something about the possibility, of more. More tequila, more love, more anything. More is better." ~ Meredith
8. "It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it was business. Like it was a business trans- Like he was the boss of me?!!" ~ Cristina
9. "It's just you think, you think you know someone, know who they are. You share a house and make wishes on eyelashes with them and we don't know each other, none of us. We're just a bunch of interns who work together. There's nothing there." ~ Izzie
10. "You know, the way I see it, we could deal with us in one of three ways. Option one, I could apologize, you could forgive me and come home and we could move on with our lives like adults. Or, option two, I could apologize, you could forgive me, come home, but you can bring it up to use against me whenever we argue." ~Addison
And there you have it -- ten quotes from some of our older, beloved Grey's episodes. If you're having a hard time waiting for the new season to start, let these ten Grey's Anatomy quotes hold you over.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
For more Grey's Anatomy quotes, check out the popular Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.
Related Videos on Arts
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Powered by ABC Article Directory