Many people do not realize that getting a tattoo is a lifelong commitment. Often, tattoo recipients experience buyers' remorse and wish to rid themselves of their tattoos. Among the options for tattoo eradication are tattoo removal creams. Just how safe and effective are these creams? In this article, we'll explore this question. Read on to learn more.
From the outset, you should understand that creams for tattoo removal take quite a while to work. In fact, effectiveness is dependent upon using a great deal of cream for a very long time – sometimes years! If you stop using the cream too soon, the faded colors of your tattoo may reappear.
Those who are not willing or able to commit a great deal of time and dedication to tattoo removal will probably prefer permanent, one-off treatments such as rejuvi or laser tattoo removal. Cover-up is another permanent option which consists of having the original tattoo covered with a different tattoo.
Unfortunately, the permanent one-off methods are usually quite expensive. They also can take considerable time because they are not precisely one-off. Laser, rejuvi and cover-up treatment all take multiple sessions. The expense and length of time involved in these methods often deter people wishing to have tattoos removed. In this case, creams designed for tattoo removal can be a very good option.
When considering this sort of cream, you should understand that the ingredients necessary to effectively remove a tattoo can be quite powerful. They must be capable of penetrating the skin to the deepest levels and interacting with the tattoo ink in a way that causes the body to expel it through the surface of the skin.
When using this type of cream, it is important to follow manufacturers’ instructions to the letter. Furthermore, you must commit to applying the cream at least twice a day to get effective results.
The speed at which your tattoo is removed is determined by a number of factors. Among these are your choice of colors, the size of your tattoo and its age. Additionally, the depth of the ink in your skin affects the speed of its removal. If the ink is deeply embedded in your skin, it will take longer for the cream to come in contact with it and expel it.
What Are The Best Options In Tattoo Removal Creams?
Among the many offerings on the market today, there are four creams that stand out as being the most effective and the safest. In this section, we will introduce and review these creams.
1. One of the top choices in creams for tattoo removal is Dermasal. This cream is very effective because it works by penetrating the skin layers and breaking down the inks to be ejected. Users say that Dermasal is one of the least painful options for tattoo removal. It involves a three-step process consisting of the application of:
* A soothing agent
* A topical solution
* A protectant gel
This combination soothes and protects the skin as it penetrates to dissolve and eradicate the ink.
2. One of the first creams for tattoo removal ever introduced is Tat B Gone. This cream also involves a three-step process; however, it consists of scrubbing away the outer layers of the skin and exposing the ink which is dissolved by the product. The final step is to treat the skin for protection and comfort. This product offers a guarantee that you will begin to see results in less than a year. They claim that you may see results within three months.
3. Tattoo Off is a product that works in a slightly different way. It is made of organic, all-natural ingredients such as aloe vera. The makers of the product say that its natural composition helps keep the skin healthy and strong while eradicating unwanted tattoos. The product is 100% hypoallergenic. It is important that you realize that you will get the best results if you begin the process with very healthy skin.
4. Another popular cream for tattoo removal is called Wrecking Balm. This option is a combination of mechanical and chemical action. In addition to using a chemical cream, you must also apply a very efficient scrubbing solution which is made up of the same sorts of ingredients that are intended to resolve acne scars and stimulate the growth of healthy skin cells. The product also includes an ingredient that lightens the skin and creates the impression that the tattoo is disappearing more quickly.
5. Yet another option is to make your own cream from natural products, most of which are available at your local supermarket or health food store. And some of the ingredients such as aloe-vera, are also available online such as at Amazon.com. The advantage of this approach is that you can be 100% confident that the resultant cream that you make and use is 100% natural, 100% safe and will have no side effects. It can also be satisfying to know that you made your own tattoo removal cream, fully natural.
Just How Safe Are Manufactured Tattoo Removal Products?
Incorrect use of some manufactured creams designed for tattoo removal can cause scarring so it’s always important to read the labels and / or packaging. While scarring may seem quite alarming, you can put it in perspective when you understand that medical procedures such as dermabrasion can also cause scarring. It is important that you follow manufacturer's directions explicitly.
For peace of mind you can consult your doctor or dermatologist but also be aware that using natural products is also an effective, safe and convenient way to get rid of tattoos.
In the final analysis, tattoo removal creams can provide a fairly affordable and safe option for people wishing to rid themselves of tattoos. When you consult with your doctor or dermatologist, discuss your preferences, choose your product carefully and use it exactly as directed you can expect positive results.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
With over 28 years of working as a professional tattoo artist Paul Jackson is accomplished in removing tattoos so is well qualified to advise the correct treatment. Further information and advice on the various options available can be seen at www.tattooremovaltreatment.com
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by Nuvio Templates